Tuesday 26 July 2011

New names for bands that I don't like ... lol

Nickleback - Pickle Sack
Theory of a Dead Man - Slurry From My Bedpan
U2 - Yoohoo!
John Cougar Melloncamp - John Who Can't Poo His Hants
Tragically Hip - Tragically Shit




Tom Petty - Tom Pity
Tom Cochrane - Tom Cockring






More coming in due time, whenst I rem'ber them. ;)

Outside of that ...

(Local radio station I downright hate) Cool FM "Today's hits, yesterday's classics" - Cruel FM "Today's shit, yesterday's crap"

Bryan Adams - changed his last name spelling after he was kicked out of The Addams Family

Whilst I think of it - on the opposite side of the scale - those who are in my own personal 'Music Hall of Fame' include:

Killing Joke (one of the best / most innovative and influential bands that I have experienced, in my life.)

Nine Inch Nails (Trent Reznor's lyrical, compositional and sound construction brilliance are beyond many other's imaginations.)

Parliament Funkadelic (they INVENTED Funk, in the 1960s. Still together, touring.)

UK (late 70's supergroup with former Frank Zappa, Roxy Music and future Asia and Missing Persons members - Eddie Jobson (now heading UKZ) on keyboards/violin; Terry Bozzio (one of the best acknowledged drummers in the world) and John Wetton on bass guitar and lead vocals.)

No comments:

Post a Comment